[NRVR-Members] Rocket Payload

William Noble wnoble at nr.edu
Sat Apr 20 20:31:23 CDT 2019

Eric, I am not familiar with the specifications.  I just know they are small.

Bill Noble

NRCC Engineering Program Head

Office: 540-674-3600 ext 4302

Email: wnoble at nr.edu

Spring 2019 Schedule (class and class prep):

MW 11:30 am - 5 pm

TuTh 9:30 am - 1:30 pm

F       11 am - 12 pm

"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is not hurt, but only more love."

Saint Teresa of Calcutta