[NRVR-Members] Thanks for Helping with the April Launch!!

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:36:26 CDT 2019

[taking off list]

We'll connect you guys Cliff. :)

T.Weeks

________________________________
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of C. Reynolds <cliffordtr at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 12:04 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Thanks for Helping with the April Launch!!

Tom,
I can't get to Adrien thru my computer.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Could you help please?
I feel like an idiot.
NO Card Cliff

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 10:22 AM Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tom at theweeks.org<mailto:tom at theweeks.org>> wrote:
Hi all..

We really had a pretty cool launch this past weekend. It was looking pretty dodgy there the night before. Lots of things going wrong from officers losing power, not knowing the wind conditions, confusion on picking up the trailer, etc.. But in the end, we all came together and pulled it off really well!  I really want to thanks all the helpers who both showed up for setup and stuck around for breakdown! We could not have done it as smoothly without all the help!

Even though it we delayed setup and were not flying until noon, we stayed and were there through 6:30!! Wow.. Late day..

We had first time new members connecting with us (some from out of state), multiple student flights (including our new student club friends at NRCC), as well as new member cert flights and exams (I'm assuming those went well).

The photo album is posted (and open to new photo additions) in our fbook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2712411578785606&type=3

Bob:
Did you have any info to share about the launch?

Nice job all, and thank you,

T.Weeks
NRVR President

p.s. If you have not received your membership card yet, drop Adrien (our 2019 Secretary/Treasurer) a line at treasurer(at)nrvr.org<http://nrvr.org>