[NRVR-Members] Setup for Saturday Launch

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Aug 23 23:12:45 CDT 2019

Well Thanks Jim!   Double thanks.. For all you've done and continue to do man. :)

We'll be at the field at 9am rain or shine.

Tweeks

On Friday, August 23, 2019 11:10pm, "Jim Stoll via NRVR-Members" <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org> said:
Tom, I should be out there at 9. I have somewhere I need to be by 10:15, so won't be able to stay real long, but should be able to help get things setup.  I also have the fiberglass fire blanket that I brought home last month to dry out. I ran a seam down the middle of it to try to close up the large, gaping hole where it had split. I still need to run another seam (my volunteer helper quit after he got a bunch of fiberglass in his arms after the first stitch, LoL... :-)  But, its usable for tomorrow, and then I can bring it back home to run the other stitch.
Let me know if things do end up getting delayed for rain, as I'll need to drop the blanket off with someone, somewhere.
Jim