[NRVR-Members] 2019 Membership & Elections Meeting, Jan 31st, 6:00pm at the CRC

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:58:21 CST 2019

Next time I get one I'll take a look; I haven't gone that far, yet.

That said, I have noticed that, the ones that get dinged are usually either
from you, Tweeks, or Caitlyn.

I was presuming it was me, but knowing that others (Gmail and not-gmail)
are also experiencing it, I'll take a closer look next time it happens.

--

*Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.*