[NRVR-Members] #6-32 Well Nuts in Bulk

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Jul 4 00:01:23 CDT 2019

I just ordered a bunch of these, for future button rail and ACME rail mounting:

"Rubber-NUT Threaded Inserts, 6-32 Thread Size.015-.156 Grip Range (Pack of 15)"
[ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015EVZOU0 ]( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015EVZOU0 ) ~$0.95 ea)
THREAD SIZE 6-32
BODY (HOLE) DIA 0.312
HEAD DIA 0.43 (small skirt)
GRIP RANGE .015-.156 (1-3mm wall thickness)
LENGTH 0.496 (0.5" will grab)
SCREW - 6-32 x 1" (1" needed to hold on buttons)

I was also going to order a bunch of #10-32s.. but don't need those right now on my current projects..

Just thought I would share the source (as  when ordering Well Nuts.. it seems to be really easy to get the wrong tolerances).

nite..

Tweeks