[NRVR-Members] June Launch Group Motor Order

opensky9 at vt.edu opensky9 at vt.edu
Mon Jun 10 08:26:59 CDT 2019

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
June Launch Group Motor Order

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBEkyI6Di2UbPFT_s6h6QSnchlMzblom2yy_Xg2OUKrIWYOA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

All,

Please fill out the following survey so I can gauge interest for a group
motor order this month. If you're unfamiliar with the group motor
order, it means that club members ordering a motor for the next launch have
the option of placing that order with the same vendor (Chris' Rocket
Supplies) as other club members and marking it as part of the club's
group order. That way, all the motors get shipped at once to one club
member and everybody shares one hazmat fee. Let me know if you have any
questions.

FYI for July launch, as Tweeks has mentioned before, even though we will
have Chris' Rocket Supplies on-site, you still need to pre-order motors
larger than 54mm with Chris by JUNE 20!  It looks like he has a pretty good
stock of smaller stuff that will be available at the launch but the big
motors need some lead time.

Thanks,
-Steve

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.