[NRVR-Members] NRV Rocketry July BFSL Thread

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jun 30 23:11:34 CDT 2019

I hope you have your final Chris Rocket Supply motor orders in for delivery at "NRVR BFSL Summer Launch"?!?!  If you have not ordered yet, Chris says he has most AT and CTI motors in stock:
[ https://csrocketry.com/ ]( https://csrocketry.com/ )

He also says to call him if you have any questions or issues:
> Christopher Short> 850-554-6531> www.csrocketry.com

Whatever you do.. just don't wait!

Tweeks
p.s. the 54mm APC motor mixing workshop sign-up window has closed. More info here: [ https://forms.gle/GTskuWa8yQH1exyK6 ]( https://forms.gle/GTskuWa8yQH1exyK6 )