[NRVR-Members] Subjects for March Meeting?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 06:03:21 CST 2019

Something I’m thinking about with the 50th anniversary of the first moon
landing coming July 20. There may be an opportunity to do a display or
presentation at local libraries. I asked the Roanoke library if they had
any plans and they said no but gave me a person to call.

Even a small display with our contact information might help send
interested people our way. I have 2 questions:
- how many of our members have a Saturn V or any similar rockets?
- what library or museum would be the best one if we only have enough stuff
for one or two locations?

We could talk about this at the meeting.

Thanks
Bob