[NRVR-Members] May Launch Group Motor Order

Steve Florig opensky9 at vt.edu
Tue May 14 07:41:04 CDT 2019

All,

Looks like no group motor order this month.  Because we need to have big
motor orders in by June 20 for the July launch, I'm going to skip setting
up a group order for the June launch and send out a survey in a few weeks
for July launch orders only.  Please let me know if anybody disagrees with
this.  If I get enough responses, I will set up a group order for June.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steven Florig