[NRVR-Members] Sept Meeting Off, Sept Launch IS GO (but need help)

William Noble wnoble at nr.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:08:25 CDT 2019

I will help with the set up and plan to launch early.  I could come back for the break down if needed.

Bill Noble

NRCC Engineering Program Head

Office: 540-674-3600 ext 4302

Email: wnoble at nr.edu

Fall 2019 Schedule (class and class prep):

Monday and Wednesday: 9:30 am to 5 pm.

Tuesday and Thursday: 8 am to 1 pm and 2:30 pm to 8 pm.

Friday: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.

"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is not hurt, but only more love."

Saint Teresa of Calcutta