[NRVR-Members] First Launch of 2020 this Saturday... Who's going?

tweeks@theweeks.org tweeks-imap at theweeks.org
Fri Jan 24 08:26:00 CST 2020

Yeah.. thanks for posting Bob..

It sounds like a lot of people are still getting projects ready too.. so let's scrub tomorrow and just do our Jan elections meeting next Thursday.

Please tell folks we're scrubbing the Jan launch and to  watch the calendar on www.nrvr.org and we'll regroup for next month.

I hadn't seen the winds getting that high.. I don't mind cold so much, but I can't do cold wind. Especially with rockets involved. :)

Bob.. can you reach out to any remote folks who reached out to you about coming? That guy wanting to cert? There's at least one other family who contacted me and was going to bring his kids down from ROA tomorrow. I would hate to see them lose their rockets in the wind (or show up after scrubbing).

I'll also send an email blast out to the non-member (public) mail list that we're calling it off.

Stay warm folks.. and don't get that nasty Chinese norovirus!  ;)

Tweeks

Sent by MailWise – See your emails as clean, short chats.