[NRVR-Members] FW: VAST July Launch

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Jul 6 22:54:38 CDT 2020

Passing this on from Chuck, the President of VAST where we're flying in a couple weeks.

Here are VASTs low and high power flight cards if you want to fill them out before you go:
[ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/VAST_2X_HPR_Flight_Card.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/VAST_2X_HPR_Flight_Card.pdf )
[ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/VAST_2X_Model_Flight_Card.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/VAST_2X_Model_Flight_Card.pdf )

And again.. if you have not RSVPd, here's the sign up:
 [ https://tinyurl.com/vast-launch-july ]( https://tinyurl.com/vast-launch-july )

Below are the details of the launch.. and I've CCd Chuck if you have any questions.

I have guests in town and so my plans may change for the 18th.. but I recommend meeting up early on the 18th at McDonalds on Roanoke St. down near I81.

Tweeks