[NRVR-Members] Interested in a July APCP Motor Mixing Workshop?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Mar 10 00:45:21 CDT 2020

Hey all!

So we're polling for interest to see if we have the head count to justify either doing (or not doing) a July 24th ACPC high power motor mixing workshop!

If interested.. see options and RSVP here:
[ https://forms.gle/LFPZzUwqAso4nj9KA ]( https://forms.gle/LFPZzUwqAso4nj9KA )

I'm not sure if VT is going to cover any students this year (they have in the past).. but you might want to ask your AOE folks.. and if you sign up as a student, put "student" in the notes field so we an let the AOE folks how many students are interested..

We'll keep you all posted as to if we're doing it or not. :)

Cheers,

Tweeks