[NRVR-Members] All March Launches Canceled

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Wed Mar 18 20:22:29 CDT 2020

Hello All

As some of you may have guessed, we're calling off all remaining March launches as they qualify as "public gatherings" and so this is probably for the best.

April is looking iffy too, so we will keep everyone posted as we learn more.

Monitor [ this mail list ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/ ), to stay on top of our plans, or watch our calendar and event listings at [ www.nrvr.org ]( http://www.nrvr.org ).  Also, if you want to JOIN NRVR and get on our members list, we would love to have you join. See here:  [ http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ ]( http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ )

Questions? Comments? Please share them here, or contact us at [ officers(at)nrvr.org ]( mailto:officers at nrvr.org ) .

Stay Well,

NRV Rocketry Officers