[NRVR-Members] MEMBERS/STUDENTS Fall Afternoon/Night Launch THIS WEEKEND

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Nov 19 16:00:04 CST 2020

Hey all..

Real quick...  The launch this Saturday is going to be an all day (11am-5pm),
into the night (6-9pm) event.. and we would like to know who will be able to
pitch in.

I'll be there at 11am for setup, through the full day, and break down at 9pm.
The big needs are for:

* setup (11am)
* RSOs
* LCOs
* breakdown (9pm)

Anyone able to help out?  Please let us know asap.

T.Weeks