[NRVR-Members] Another Black Friday, Surface Mount Soldering Workshop?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Nov 23 01:43:21 CST 2020

Hey guys..

I heard from a couple of members that they have picked up (or plan on picking up) more Egg Timer or Altus altimeter/trackers or other solder device kits this holiday season.. and that at least two of you were interested in doing another surface mount soldering workshop.  Is that true?

If you all hadn't seen the Egg Timer holiday sale page yet, check it out!
http://eggtimerrocketry.com/eggtimer-rocketry-holiday-sale/

Last time we did one of these, it was a real blast!
Fbook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/NRV.Rocketry/permalink/2563759886984110/
Gphotos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/yu8ug4cKvpVTZUsQ7

Fun times..

Anyway.. if interested.. or you want more info on doing another one of these.. Lots of people bring some pretty advanced surface mount soldering gear and help each o ther.
 If interested.. please sign up here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPNMg1q8R_5MXa8CHQhltzs3Y3797YdRHPdQxxg-ecM
(paste into browser)

Cheers,

T.Weeks
NRVR President