[NRVR-Members] Saturday Launch CANCELED, & Notes on Memberships and More...

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Feb 26 16:50:15 CST 2021

Sorry all..
But after chatting with the offices and the board, we're calling off the launch tomorrow due to weather, lack of announced student projects, and sagging core-helper availability.

Stay tuned though on a possible launch window here over the next couple of weeks (depending on student project needs & weather).  And be sure to add the club calendar to your devices so you're always connected!
[ http://nrvr.org/calendar/ ]( http://nrvr.org/calendar/ )

STUDENTS:
One of the reasons that came into our calculus for not flying tomorrow was because we had not heard from any students who needed to fly this Saturday. Going forward, if you have a project you need help to legally fly, test, certify on, etc.. we would LOVE to help you.. but you need to let us know a week ahead of time. In our day jobs, we're all professional engineers.. and likewise, you are working on becoming professional engineers and scientists. As such, if you need our help then please act professionally yourselves by reaching out to Bob or the [ officers(at)nrvr.org ]( mailto:officers at nrvr.org ) and giving us at least one week heads up of your needs.
It's just how the professional world works. :)  Thanks..

Memberships:
Our Treasurer Adrien was going to hand out 2021 membership cards at the launch tomorrow, so talk to him and [ let him know ]( http://mailto:treasurer@nrvr.org ) if you prefer that he mail you your card now, or you plan to just pick it up at the next launch.

Side note.. IF YOU HAVE NOT renewed your membership for 2021 (and you're not a lifetime member), as a heads up, you will no longer be on this mail list come March 1st (THIS Monday). If you need to renew your 2021 NRVR membership, please do so here:
[ http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ ]( http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ )

and let Adrien via <[ treasurer(at)nrvr.org ]( mailto:treasurer at nrvr.org )>  so we can add youback to the mmembers mail list after the annual old-accounts purge, and we can continue to reach you via the members mail list.

Take care all..

T.Weeks
NRVR President