[NRVR-Members] Annual Meeting

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Jan 21 00:17:04 CST 2021

Thanks Adrien!

Welcome to 2021 folks!.. wow.. 2021 sounds so SciFi to me..
Anything's better than 2020 though!
:)

NRVR/TRA Elections:
====================
First order of business for the meeting next week is Tripoli Officer Elections.
We usually vote for the following three key positions:
-Club Prefect (TRA lead, currently Bob Schoner)
-Club Secretary (TRA) / Club Treasurer (roll these into one, currently Adrien Drouault)
-Club President (Club position, currently me)

We have other positions and duties too. If you think you want to pitch in..
PLEASE take a look at our officer/club duties and consider helping out. Us
old officers all need a break now and then: https://tinyurl.com/nrvr-duties

2021 Memberships!
==================
Speaking of 2021, don't forget to renew memberships for 2021. NRVR membership
forms and due listings are here: http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Get them in the mail ASAP, and we'll get you your 2021 cards.. hopefully
at our first launch.

2021 Discounts For 2020 members:
=================================
The officers were chatting and hate how 2020 turned out. We all feel like we
got ripped off (with barely any launches, and had to spent most of our time under
lockdown.. so we wanted to knock 1/2 off 2021 dues for those who were members in
2020.  So if you're getting this email, go ahead and fill out a 2021 form,
but write in "2020 discount, -50%" and we'll call it even. :)
(we still take donations though! :)

Lifetime Members Who Kept Us Afloat:
=====================================
I also want to take a moment to recognize our very special life time members.
We didn't get to thank them in 2020 for all the help they were in 2018 and
2019.. These folks stepped up and gave financially A TON!, through
sweat and dedication, and are really responsible for helping us through the
hard times.. in everything from helping buy us much needed gear, to a new launch
control system, religiously setting up and breaking down (in the RAIN!).. not
to mention helping us pay off our trailer! (yaay! it's really ours now!! :)..
We appreciate you and wouldn't still be here if it were not for these god sends:
	Adrien Drouault		Eric Paterson		Steve Childers
	Bob Schoner		Jordan Truesdell	Steven Florig
	Carlos Zepata		Kevin J. Paar		Thomas Weeks
	David Bloom		Pat Artis

Thanks again guys.. You rock. :)
No dues ever again for you all.. we wouldn't be here without you all.

Well.. that's about it..

If you know anyone who might like to attend and/or join.. send them the membership
"join" link above.. and tell them to email officers(at)nrvr.org if they have
any questions.

See you at the meeting!

If anyone loses the zoom link.. just email us at officers(at)nrvr.org

Let's Fly in 2021!!

T.Weeks
NRVR President (for now)