[NRVR-Members] Summer Launches May Be Scrubbed

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Jun 22 16:41:43 CDT 2021

Hey all...

I didn't want to leave you everyone hanging.. but our land owners currently have had us shut down for launches for the past six weeks. As such, the June launch is scrubbed.. and the July BFSL is at risk of not happening too (if we don't hear something back soon from the land owners).

I know this REALLY sucks... but we need to handle this situation delicately so that we HAVE a field and place to fly rockets... but I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you were wondering why you hadn't heard much from us.. that's what's going on.

Feel free to post any related questions here.

On a side note.. if anyone knows of any good, wide open spaces in the area (anything from Roanoke to Polaski).. please help us start looking for a backup or alternate site in case the worst case happens.

We expect to hear something this week. We'll keep you all posted.

Thanks all...

T.Weeks
NRVR President