[NRVR-Members] HP Launch Moratorium at Kentland Farms

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue May 18 08:50:56 CDT 2021

Just a heads up folks.. This Saturday launch is off due to on ongoing land owner launch restrictions.

A few of us are meeting tonight to dig into the events and root causes of the previous launch, get it all documented and meet with VT & the farm leads. After that, we'll share more once we hear back from the land owners. Until then, launches are still off.

Stay tuned.

T.Weeks
NRVR President