[NRVR-Members] Group Motor Order (this week only)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Sep 13 00:47:13 CDT 2021

Is anyone joining in on the group motor order? If ordering for Sinkland.. remember.. mid power (Gs and under) only please.. and you can bring a sparky, but we'll determine day of if it's safe or not, so have alternate (non-sparky) motors to fly.

To join our order to split the $35-50 shipping and hazmat fee.. go to Chris Rocketry Supplies ( [ csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html ]( https://csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html ) ) before THIS FRIDAY (@5pm), and BE SURE to say "Add to Tweeks/NRVR shipment". I twill look like you're paying the full shipping+hazmat cost.. but he'll refund that and only charge us each our part when he ships it on Friday.

Post any questions/comments here.

T.Weeks