[NRVR-Members] Sinkland Launches

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Sep 27 00:04:24 CDT 2021

hey everyone..

Fun little launch this weekend at Sinkland Farms. If you didn't get to attend.. we have another one we've been asked to attend.. on the weeknd of October 16th. Let us know if you're interested in attending and/or helping out via this doodle poll:
[ https://doodle.com/poll/mr68hx9xe2st5dbc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link ]( https://doodle.com/poll/mr68hx9xe2st5dbc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link )

Bob.. this time she said she would allow all card-carrying NRVR members to park for free up on the hill with us.. and attendees to the launch can also drive up to park on the hill.. but they must be Sinkland Farm ticket holders (bought a ticket and have their hand stamped). The only people admitted to park up near us for free are NRVR card carrying members (not other cards of friends and families without a hand stamp).  Scouts, and attending families (if not NRVR members) must get a ticket to Sinkland.. which.. makes sense.. as we're one of her attractions.

Anyway.. here's some pics from this weekend's event:
[ https://photos.app.goo.gl/VJfFTCPyUfPJsUAF8 ]( https://photos.app.goo.gl/VJfFTCPyUfPJsUAF8 )

Good times..

Everyone..
Please let us know if folks ARE or are NOT interested and available to come fly at Sinkland on Oct 6-17th or not here:
[ https://doodle.com/poll/mr68hx9xe2st5dbc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link ]( https://doodle.com/poll/mr68hx9xe2st5dbc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link )

 T.Weeks