[NRVR-Members] MEETING CANCELED (was Re: NRV Rocketry Meeting To Go Over High Power Rocket Construction & AV-Bay Design?)

Weeks, Thomas "Tweeks" t.weeks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:02:04 EDT 2023

Okay, well.. we didn't hear back from anyone on attending the meeting tomorrow night, we didn't get the AEDL lab approved in time, and I have a conflict, so I'm calling off the Thur night meeting.

If anyone wants to have a high power rocket design meeting in the CRC or the AEDL lab.. or students want to present on a project or recap the America Cup launch or something, then please let Bob & I know some time before next month so we can get it lined up and get the word out.

--
T.Weeks