[NRVR-Members] any volunteers to help at NRVR at University of Scouting in Roanoke on 11/15

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:17:44 CST 2014

Barry,

Great, looking forward to seeing you there.   This is the information I
have.

The event is University of Scouting, which is training for adult leaders.
It runs all day (~8 to 5), and groups should stop by to see your
display/converse/ask questions, etc., so it will be more informal.  I think
you will have enough space for the 12' tall rocket.  It will be held at
Northside Baptist Church on Peters Creek Road in Roanoke.

Bob

Bob