[NRVR-Members] Greap HP Super-Glassing Overview

bruce fette brucefette at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 19:45:19 CST 2015

Those jigs look like a cool idea.

      From: Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com>
 To: Thomas Weeks <tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org>; NRV Rocketry Members <nrvr-members at nrvr.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:37 AM
 Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Greap HP Super-Glassing Overview

Thanks for the links guys.
I have never used a Dremel mower blade sharpener for fin beveling, but I do have one, so i may need to try that some day.  Mine has the slot for the blade so it will probably only work with fiberglass 1/8" thick or smaller.
I have used the method John Coker has on his website which is also full of great information. http://www.jcrocket.com/finbevels.shtml
I have seen Jim Jarvis's carbon fiber rockets and they are really works of art.  Just beautiful.
Bob