[NRVR-Members] NRVR Server Going Down for Server Maintenance tonight

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Dec 14 09:20:55 CST 2015

Hey all,

Probably not a huge deal, but our web/email server is going down (hard)
tonight for a server maintenance.  This means that this email list, and other
NRVR email aliases (such as officers@, youfirst.lastname at nrvr.org, etc will also
not accept email).  Everything should be back up before the sun on Tuesday.

If anyone sees anything unusual after  that, please let me know asap. TXT or
call me at 21O-264-1185.

Later in over the next couple of weeks we may also have some possibly non-
disruptive web upgrades taking place. More information will be shared on that
as we get closer.

Tweeks
NRVR "IT Guy"