[NRVR-Members] 2 day launch July 25, 26 & group motor order

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:52:29 CDT 2015

I'll send out a separate general announcement but wanted to make sure our
flyers knew about this 2 day launch and have advanced notice to get in on a
group motor order to share and save on hazmat fee.

I will be placing an order with Ken Allen from Performance Hobbies.  If you
would like to order any motors or anything else to be delivered before our
July 25 launch, please contact Ken at 202 723 8257.  He will also waive the
shipping fee if we get over $400 in motors.

More details coming but I expect a few flyers from Charlotte and possibly
Atlanta, since the Orangeburg,  SC site has been shut down.

Saturday will be commercial motors and Sunday will be a TRA research launch.

Bob