[NRVR-Members] Mini launch this Saturday from 10 to noon. 2 day launch next weekend

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:36:36 CDT 2015

Sorry for not letting everyone know the scgedule.

Tomorrow NRVR will be helping Dr Kristy Collins launch rockets built by 15
to 20 students in a program at VT.

I plan to get there about 915 and start a simplified set up which should
only take about 30 minutes.  The students will show up at 10.  I expect we
can launch their 20 rockets, have a few demo flights and pack up and leave
by noon.

Demos could fly at any time so whatever works for you guys is fine.

Let me know if I missed anything

Thanks

Bob