[NRVR-Members] April 23, 24 launch: Vendor still TBD, facilities will be available

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:18:57 CDT 2016

Just want to let you all know that I have reached out to Kevin Dunn a.k.a.
Wildman Virginia to see if he would come to our launch in 2 weeks.  I have
not heard anything back from him yet.  I also spoke to Ken Alan of
Performance Hobbies and he is booked for the rest of April and most of
May.  I am looking to place an order for a high impulse K or L motor so I
may be working with Ken if Kevin isn't available.

Ken Allen will be at the launch in Charlotte, NC this weekend so another
option may be to meet up with Ken in Charlotte to pick up your order.

Just want to club to know we are trying to get motors for you at a
reasonable price.

If you are planning to fly something big, cool, new or old, please sent a
quick email to officers at nrvr.org so we can build some excitement for the
April launch.

Thanks

Bob