[NRVR-Members] Motor for 4/23 Launch

Kevin Paar kevinpaar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:39:58 CDT 2016

I'd like to attempt my L1 cert on 4/23 but I'm currently lacking a
motor. I was encouraged to ask the group if anyone would have an
appropriate motor I could buy (and a casing I could borrow).
Alternatively, is anyone ordering motors?

I've managed to get the ebay built out, but that's adding a bunch of
weight. The rocket is coming in about 5.9lbs at the moment (with the
motor) so I calculate 132N minimum thrust. So I believe that means I
need something in the H140-150 range but please correct me if I'm off.
This is for a 38mm motor mount.

Thanks!

-- Kevin Paar