[NRVR-Members] Mountain View Elementary Children's Engineering Night

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:23:56 CDT 2016

Whitney,

Thanks for your email.  I have been so focused on the upcoming wedding that
I didn't realize that the date 10/11 is my wife's birthday.  I realized it
was coming up only this past weekend.  That pretty much leaves me unable to
attend your engineering night and I sincerely regret that I will have to
miss your event.

I am hoping that someone from our club will be able to attend and I will
send this out to the club members and see if someone can be there.

NRVR members: can anyone attend this outreach event at Mountain View
Elementary next Tuesday 10/11?

Thanks

Bob