[NRVR-Members] Virginia Tech Science Festival this Saturday - REALLY NEED SOME HELP

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:48:33 CDT 2016

I committed NRVR to be at the VT Science Festival on Saturday.  So far I am
the only one who will be there and I am asking if anyone from NRVR can come
out to help if even for only an hour. The times are from 10 to 3.  They
have volunteers helping to load in and load out but I really need someone
to help me talk to people and answer some basic club and rocketry
questions.  I am super busy right now and probably wont finish up a half
page flyer and posters for how a rocket motor works, and some basic physics
for middle school to high school students.

This will be a great opportunity to represent NRVR to those interested in
science, the university and the broader community.  If you can help for
just an hour or 2, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob,

Please see below and the attached document for all the information about
exhibiting at the Virginia Tech Science Festival in Blacksburg on Saturday,
October 8, 2016.

Your Exhibit title: New River Valley Rocketry

Your Location: Grand Lobby

Rain location (if applicable):

Let me know if you have any questions.  See you soon!

Best,

Phyllis

--

*VT Science Festival is Saturday, October 8 from 10 AM to 3 PM.  Science is
bigger than you think. www.vt.edu/sciencefestival

Phyllis Leary Newbill, PhD

Associate for Outreach and Engagement

Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology (ICAT)

Virginia Tech

Moss Arts Center (0916)

190 Alumni Mall

Blacksburg, VA 24061