[NRVR-Members] Welcome New NRVR Members

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Jul 3 12:39:02 CDT 2017

I'm off today so I just wanted to take a moment to introduce a few new members to our growing NRVR group.

Sanzio E. Angeli
Eric Paterson
Trevor L Hallenbeck

Sanzio is a recent student member.  I'm not sure if he's in town for the next launch, but be sure to say Hi and find out what he and the other VT Rocketry students are working on. They've been doing some really cool projects and won some awesome competitions. :)

Dr. Eric Paterson from the VT Aerospace & Ocean Engineering department. I know Eric from my work with him at VT that he's a big-wig expert in fluid dynamics and is trying to get me and others rocket geeks to write our own fluid dynamic rocket simulation software (hehe.. sheeaaaa..). Eric is also close buds with a couple of our more eccentric rocket geek engineers Pat Artis and Bob McGuire. This Rat Pack has some pretty fun stuff going on.. Everything from SDR hacking (software defined radio), to ham radio/GPS, etc.  These guys should really bring some fun times to the group. :)

Last but not least, our new friend Trevor Hallenbeck and his family up from NC! Trevor recently found out about us and excitedly attended the last launch at Kentland and has been chit chatting with a couple of us over email ever since. He's excitedly in the process of purchasing rockets, motors and various pieces parts to get ready for the July launch, where he is hoping to do his L1 cert flight.  It sounds like he's going to go with the club recommended Super DX3 for his L1.. so stay tuned.

Welcome guys!
Use this list for any of your HPR questions, quandaries or stories.. Also don't forget our facebook group which is a really great place to post photos, videos and memories we might want to hold on to as a group. :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NRV.Rocketry/

Tweeks
NRVR Secretary