[NRVR-Members] Big summer launch 1 week away - what do we call this launch?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 14:03:12 CDT 2017

I have been occupied with lots of stuff in preparation for the big summer
launch and only yesterday start thinking about a catchy name.  This is not
a requirement, but all the COOL LAUNCHES have one.

Fire in the sky (FITS)
Dairy-Air
ROCCtober sky
BALLS

etc.

I didn't come up with any clear hit but wanted to throw this out for the
members to think about and offer your ideas.   Some of my ideas were

Rockets Over Kentland or ROKfest
NRVR~ Nerve launch
some thing with Hokie
  High
  Over
  Kentland
  Incredible, inspiring
  Excitement, Entertainment, Experience

What are your ideas?

Please submit your ideas by midnight Monday.  I will try to get some
stickers or something made with the launch name.

The winner gets a signed Estes Viking rocket only missing one fin and the
admiration of your rocket friends.