[NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB Friday for April Launch

David Bloom dwskb at att.net
Fri Apr 20 12:58:45 CDT 2018

Hello Tweeks.  When you get Level 1 cert approximately how long before you can H and I motors?  Thanks

 Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB	Friday for April Launch
 To: "NRV Rocketry Members" <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>
 Date: Friday, April 20, 2018, 12:36 PM

 Chris is shipping our "NRVR
 Group Motor Order" Monday.. so you have ~24hrs to get
 your motor order in to save ~$20-30 in shipping costs.
 https://www.csrocketry.com/

 You pay with your CC.. he puts
 your order in our group order.. I pay for all shipping.. I
 split the shipping & hazmat fees out fairly to the
 group.. and we settle up at the launch.

 Tweeks

 On
 Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:33pm, "Thomas Tweeks
 Weeks" <tom at theweeks.org>
 said:

 > Oh.. be sure to
 mention in your order "please combine shipping with the
 'The NRVR

 17, 2018 4:57pm, "Weeks, Thomas" <t.weeks at vt.edu>
 said:

 all..

 >> Bob, Kevin
 and I have started a bulk motor order with Chirs'
 Rocketry Supplies.
 >> If you want to
 get in on sharing the Hazmat/shipping charges.. It's all
 being
 >> shipped this Friday (at CoB)
 to my house, and I'm paying for all the shipping.
 >> I'll cover all the shipping for
 now and I'll split out the shipping by $-% and
 >> you
 >> can
 settle up with me at the launch.

 >> Order
 here:
 >> https://www.csrocketry.com/
 >>

 >> Ideally.. we don't want to order
 actual rockets (as the length jacks up the
 >> shipping price for everyone)..
 we're mainly focused on motors for the April
 >> launch. But you could (for example)
 include motor casings, etc. No biggie.

 >> He carries most  motors up through
 54mm in stock.  Anything over 54mm, check to
 >> see if his real time inventory lists
 it as in stock or not.

 >> Get your
 orders in now!