[NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB Friday for April Launch

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Apr 26 23:19:46 CDT 2018

Well.. I covered everyone's shipping & hazmat.  Since he pays a flat rate.. it's $52 no matter how big an order (up to a certain size box).  Since all siz of our orders fit in that box.. we just divide $52/6 ($8.67) and that's much each of you owe me for covering your shipping & hazmat..

So we each saved like $43 in shipping alone! Nice! :)

Wow.. so Chris isn't a good deal if you just ordering a few motors for yourself.. but big group orders are great! Noted.. :)

Tweeks