[NRVR-Members] FYI - Eggtimer trackers are on sale this weekend

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:26:50 CDT 2018

Thanks for this suggestion Eric. We will definitely discuss this more and
come up with a plan.

What do you see as the location/venue for this? Something like what Pat did
which I wasn’t able to attend. Is the intended audience just VT or open to
the public? Once we get a plan we can work on a schedule.

Lots of potential topics which we can prioritize and begging to outline.

Thanks
Bob