[NRVR-Members] Messing with Video

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Sep 7 23:30:36 CDT 2018

That's way cool Adrien!
Were you using a specific arduino video encoder package?

Tweeks

On Friday, September 7, 2018 1:22am, "Adrien Drouault" <adrien.drouault at gmail.com> said:

So, in case anyone is interested, I've been messing around with overlaying altimeter data on the video from my little Flowbee-mounted camera (when the stupid thing works).
I've uploaded a recut of the video from my L1 flight, with a G meter, and a spiffy altimeter tape.
Sadly, I just noticed that I hosed up the synchronization between the video and the data, just slightly, and so the altitude tape starts climbing just a fraction of a second before the rocket starts moving.
So, I need to fix that.  Tomorrow.  After I sleep or something.
Anyway, it's at [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZCRM4kyjU ]( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZCRM4kyjU ) if anyone wants to take a look.

Happy Friday
Adrien--