[NRVR-Members] Student & Guest Flyers - Sim your rockets & submit Pre-Flight Data Form BEFORE April 27th Launch

William Noble wnoble at nr.edu
Wed Apr 17 22:15:35 CDT 2019

TWeeks,

The NRCC rocket club will have a Super DX3 for the Apr 29th launch.  Ordered two motors: a Cesaroni I175 and a Cesaroni I255.  Will be running a rocket simulation soon.  Anything else you need to know or I need to arrange?

I hope to have a Level one certification launch  for myself for Apr 29th.  This is a different rocket then the Super DX3.

I missed the NRVR shipment so I am getting a separate shipment.  Chris says there is room in the box for more so if anyone needs something else from Chris' Rocket Supplies then that could be arranged, I think.  That shipment will be submitted on Friday, 4/19.

Bill Noble

NRCC Engineering Program Head

Office: 540-674-3600 ext 4302

Email: wnoble at nr.edu

Spring 2019 Schedule (class and class prep):

MW 11:30 am - 5 pm

TuTh 9:30 am - 1:30 pm

F       11 am - 12 pm

"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is not hurt, but only more love."

Saint Teresa of Calcutta