[NRVR-Members] Sorry.. no current members have been unsubscribed from the members mail list..

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Feb 6 00:07:46 CST 2019

To anyone I may have confused with this yearly membership list reconfig... We're just purging our non-renewing members and keepping our current members. I thought I disabled that confusing auto reply from the list server.

Everything is fine.. nothing to see here..

Sorry for the unexpected unsubscribe messages. I thought I had muted those messages as we purge and reload the members list for 2019 membership.

If you can read this, you're still on the [NRVR-Members] list. You might want to check your list digest settings, password, etc. Sorry for the scare.. nothing to see here.. ;)

Tweeks
NRVR Pres