[NRVR-Members] Sorry.. no current members have been unsubscribed from the members mail list..

Childers, Steve jchilders2 at RADFORD.EDU
Wed Feb 6 07:42:09 CST 2019

Tweeks-
Thanks for the follow-up email...thought I had been kicked off. My boys would be upset if we weren't able to fly again!

Dr. J. Stephen Childers Jr.
Professor of Management
Department of Management
Director of Innovation
Center for Innovation & Analytics
Davis College of Business and Economics

-----Original Message-----
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> On Behalf Of Thomas Tweeks Weeks
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:08 AM
To: Jim Stoll <jim_stoll at yahoo.com>
Cc: nrvr-members at nrvr.org

To anyone I may have confused with this yearly membership list reconfig... We're just purging our non-renewing members and keepping our current members. I thought I disabled that confusing auto reply from the list server.

Everything is fine.. nothing to see here..

Sorry for the unexpected unsubscribe messages. I thought I had muted those messages as we purge and reload the members list for 2019 membership.

If you can read this, you're still on the [NRVR-Members] list. You might want to check your list digest settings, password, etc. Sorry for the scare.. nothing to see here.. ;)

Tweeks
NRVR Pres