[NRVR-Members] Return to Launches Delayed, but Hopeful for Late Summer

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Jun 12 23:53:01 CDT 2020

On Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:50am, "Thomas Tweeks Weeks" <tom at theweeks.org> said:
[...]
> Thinking outside the box.. If anyone knows of any other good farm land or
> wide open spaces with at least a 1/2 mile square free, and not near any
> busy highways, airports, housing/buildings (or rivers ;), please reach
> out to us at officers(at)nrvr.org . :)

Hey Bob.. speaking of alternate launch sites.. that reminds me;
we hadn't launched at Sinkland farms in like, what.. 5-6 years..
right?  Maybe I should reach reach out to Susan Sink to see what
she says.. That's a nice place to fly up through G.
Heh.. I think you still have one of your spool 38mm CTI
casings out there in one of her fields, don't you.. ;)

Tweeks